Life style changes - losing weight, eating lots of fruit and vegetables and giving up smoking - and nutritional supplements can make a real difference to your chances of getting cancer.
60-day money-back guarantee (except for carriage charge) on all our supplements – even if you’ve taken the last one. prompt worldwide delivery. All our supplements are suitable for vegetarians and all are manufactured in the UK or North America where high quality standards apply.
- Low vitamin D levels have been linked to cancer, particularly in later life.
- Women undergoing treatment for breast cancer have also been recommended to take extra vitamin D to safe guard their bones.
- Selenium with vitamins A, C and E may be protective against cancer.
- Curcumin (from Turmeric) has been shown to inhibit the bad action of nicotine in people with head and neck cancers who continue to smoke.
- Trials suggest Turmeric may be helpful in preventing cancer, particularly colon, mouth, skin and breast cancers.
- Research suggest that ginkgo biloba may be protective against radiation, so may be beneficial for some cancer patients undergoing radiotherapy. (International Journal of Low Radiation, 2009; 6 (3))
- Losing weight can reduce your chances of getting a range of cancers.
Check out our articles and information on cancer too.