Vitamin E Supplement
Natural vitamin E. One of the most powerful natural antioxidants helping protect the body against disease and the ageing process. Buy this product because it's natural rather than synthetic vitamin E.
Guarantee60-day money-back guarantee (except for carriage charge) – even if you’ve taken the last one.
DeliveryWe usually dispatch your order the same day or the next day (Monday to Friday). Carriage is £1.50 in the UK. Worldwide delivery available.
Vitamin E benefits:
The vitamin E in these tablets is the natural d-alpha tocopherol form which has been shown to be most effective in research - it's this form that occurs in food. It is absorbed and used more effectively than synthetic vitamin E. Many cheaper supplements contain dl-alpha tocopherol, a synthetic form of vitamin E which is 50% less effective. A reliable, tried and tested aid to combatting high Free Radical load causing oxidative stress.
- helps the heart to stay healthy
- helps protect all the membranes and linings of the lungs and blood vessels. Long-term, regular use of vitamin E in women 45 years of age and older may help decrease the risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) by about 10 percent in both smokers and non-smokers, according to a study conducted by researchers at Cornell University and Brigham and Women's Hospital (May 2010).
- improves circulation and tissue elasticity and so may help varicose veins.
- delays the progression of moderately severe Alzheimer's disease
- can be good for Raynaud's disease by helping prevent damage to blood vessels
- may help eczema sufferers, by helping to relieve itching and dry skin - you can pierce the capsule and apply direct to the skin if you wish.
- stretch marks and scars may benefit from having the vitamin E applied directly to the area - just pierce the capsule with a needle and massage into the stretch marks on a regular basis.
- may help irritable bowel syndrome because of its healing and anti-inflammatory properties
VeggieSuitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Free FromYeast free, wheat free, lactose free, added sugar free, gelatin free.
Dosage1 tablet per day.
Quantity60 tablets. Each tablet contains 400 i.u. of natural form vitamin E
CautionConsult your doctor before taking this supplement if you are taking anticoagulants (blood thinning medication), have high blood pressure or are taking aspirin.
Guarantee60 day money-back guarantee (excluding carriage), even if you’ve taken the last one.
Good food sources of vitamin EThese include vegetable oils, nuts and seeds. Research recommends an intake of at least 400 i.u. (international units) each day, but this is difficult to achieve from food alone. For example, you would need to eat 0.45 kg (1 lb) of sunflower seeds to obtain 400 i.u. of vitamin E.
There is a minimum order value on the site of GB Pounds 6.00 before VAT or shipping.