A one-a-day zinc dietary supplement.1 in 3 adults may be short of zinc. Zinc is an important mineral involved in many processes within the body.
Zinc is a vital nutrient for the body:
Guarantee60-day money-back guarantee (except for carriage charge) – even if you’ve taken the last one. Manufactured in the UK where high quality control standards apply.
DeliveryWe usually dispatch your order the same day or the next day (Monday to Friday). Carriage is £1.50 in the UK. Worldwide delivery available.
Scientists from Florida found that zinc supplementation not only supports healthy immune function, but increases activation of the cells (T cells) responsible for destroying viruses and bacteria.
- Zinc is a component of many enzymes in the body and also the hormone insulin (used to treat diabetes).
- It helps the body use protein from the diet.
- It's important for the skin, so helpful for psoriasis and eczema. It can also reduce the scarring associated with acne.
- Teenagers (particularly teenage boys) need extra zinc. It can be a natural remedy for teenage acne.
- Zinc supplementation can reduce chocolate cravings and sometimes more general cravings for sweet foods.
- Seniors often benefit from a zinc supplement..
- It plays an important role in the health of the reproductive system.
Our product is a zinc dietary supplement that contains sufficient zinc in a well-absorbed form to make a difference to your health and well-being. A zinc mineral supplement for everyone.
60-day money back guarantee even if you've taken the last one.
VeggieSuitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Free FromYeast free, wheat free, lactose free, added sugar free, gelatin free.
Dosage1 tablet per day.
Quantity180 tablets. Each tablet contains 15 mg of zinc as zinc citrate.
CautionDo not take on an empty stomach, as this can cause mild digestive disturbances. Do not take at the same time as tea or coffee as this can inhibit absorption. Long term intake of 25 mg or more can lead to anaemia.
Guarantee60 day money-back guarantee (excluding carriage), even if you’ve taken the last one. Manufactured in the UK where high quality control standards apply.