Sign up here to get a different health and happiness tip delivered to your email inbox every day.
We believe passionately that small changes can make big differences to our lives.
Our tips offer new information, gentle reminders about things you already know, inspiring quotes and practical tips you can apply straight away.
We do not sell, exchange or give away your email address - your details are safe with us.
You can easily unsubscribe whenever you want to.
Here are some examples of the sort of tips you could receive:
- Don't take health advice from unhealthy people.
- If you're trying to lose weight, commit yourself to only eat when you're sitting down.
- "Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers
- To avoid unnecessary conflict with your children give them a choice; e.g. would you like to go to bed at 8.30 pm or 8.40 pm?
- Be aware that you can adapt to higher and higher levels of music from your MP3 player and not realise it is damaging your hearing. Apple say "If you experience ringing in your ears or hear muffled speech, stop listening and have your hearing checked." If you like your music loud, turn up the bass, so that the music seems louder, and then you can turn down the volume.
- Dispensing mistakes are occasionally made. So if there is a change in the color, size, shape or smell of your medication, contact your pharmacist or doctor immediately.